This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for the game HyperDot that is published by GLITCH. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by the game HyperDot. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the game, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
GLITCH is the sole owner of the information collected by the game. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from GLITCH at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on this website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Additionally, you may opt out of data collection within HyperDot at any time through the settings menu.
GLITCH uses Unity Analytics to track player behavior in HyperDot. We use this data to track usage of the game anonymously to improve the game’s design, identify bugs, and enhance the player’s experience. For instance, when a player completes a level in the game, we are provided with that information. Unity Analytics can not be linked to any personally identifiable information you provide us.